Terms & Conditions
You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not MK Mounting are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, Email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
MK Mounting. does not control the Content accuracy posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, under no circumstances will MK Mounting be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
· Collect, distribute, or store personal data about other users.
· Upload, post, Email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those that are designated for such purpose;
· Upload, post, Email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
· Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Stuller, Inc. official, forum moderator, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
· Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
· Upload, post, Email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, including the use of keyboard characters to otherwise indicate those types of Content.
· Post any copyrighted material, or link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have intended to be made freely available), unless the copyright is owned by you, or you have written permission from the owner of the copyright to distribute the information;
· Post copies of identical messages, or post messages whose content is clearly not relevant to the stated topic of any discussion. You will either begin a new thread, or post non-jewelry related topics in the Scrap Barrel.